Throughout 2016 Ben Coomber toured the whole of the UK delivering his flagship seminar ‘How to Build a Diet and be Awesome’.
The aim of this seminar was to empower keen or wannabe fitness individuals, personal trainers, coaches, and people lost with their health and fitness. This came to fruition due to the quagmire of diet information out there and Ben wanted to help people gain the skills to build their own diet, how to personalise it, how to set REAL goals, how to manipulate their own body composition and performance, know what supplements to take and why, and finally know not just how to be fit, healthy, and achieve all their goals, but to be truly awesome as a result!
This seminar is a culmination of Ben’s work from the last 10 years of learning and teaching others, and he’s simplified things down, concentrating on what people REALLY need to know to get the most out of their health, life, and physical performance.
This seminar contains a lot of honesty. To get the most out of it, you will need to be ready and willing to change, to accept new ways of thinking, and truly be wanting to progress your knowledge, health and performance. In short, this 4 hour seminar could change your life. Here is everything you will learn in this 2 part, 4 hour seminar…
Part 1: How to Build a Diet from the Ground Up
- The importance of having a Pinnochio moment
- The problems with diets
- The problems with goal setting
- Intrinsic vs extrinsic goal setting
- How to be successful with a diet
- Accepting failure and having a plan B
- Food is fuel and performance
- How food affects the body
- The problem with perfect diets
- The problem with too flexible a diet
- The psychology around your diet
- What your plate should look like, 3 step plan
- Carbs vs. fats, the energy debate
- Portion control vs. calorie counting
- IIFYM and flexible dieting
- Calculating calories
- The train high, eat low paradox
- Finding your calorie ceiling
- Problem foods and exclusion dieting
- Meal timing
- Workout nutrition
- Learning why variety is the spice of life
- Summary of how to build a diet
Part 2: Stress, Recovery, Performance and Supplementation
- Evolving the athlete within
- The 8 recovery factors
- Sleep and how to optimise it
- Why we wake up at night
- Sleep hacks and supplements
- The problem with caffeine
- The importance of calories in recovery
- Protein pulsing
- Optimising your carb intake
- Vegan nutrition, hidden secret?
- The fat paradox
- Assessing training load
- Hydration strategies
- Blood flow and nutrient delivery
- Muscle tissue quality
- Magnesium: A recovery weapon
- Zinc: The hormone factor
- Anti-oxidant usage
- Optimising your yin and yang
- Health supplements
- Recovery supplements
- Performance supplements
- Then time for Q&A at the end
Who is this seminar tour aimed at?
This seminar is aimed at people with beginner(ish) and intermediate knowledge levels, but it will also offer a lot of clarity to individuals who are confused as to what is the right thing to do, the right diet to follow, the right information to believe, and much more. It will also give people an idea of how to focus on what is really important in health and fitness and give you a lot of 'ah ha' moments. (If you want advanced teaching click HERE to check out our online nutrition course - The BTN Academy).
Not 100% convinced yet? Then take a look at some of the rave reviews from this seminar and the knowledge people gained from it.
Grab this incredible value 4 hour seminar now and take your understanding of health, nutrition, dieting and human performance to the next level…
NOTE: Once you have paid do not close your web browser as the video will automatically start to download onto your PC. You will also receive the accompanying slides for this video as reference material.